,

Adams Plus Shampoo


PEST CONTROL: Kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae and lice.
FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Rich, creamy, sensitive skin formula with soothing aloe, lanolin and oatmeal.
PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Contains an insect growth regulator (IGR) to kill and prevent flea development for up to 28 days.

Amazon.com Price: $26.99 (as of 01/10/2022 13:42 PST- Details)

Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor is a sensitive skin flea and tick shampoo that kills fleas, ticks and lice on contact. Our Wealthy, cream formula cleans and conditions your pet’s coat leaving it soft, shiny and manageable. It’s enriched with natural soothing aloe vera, lanolin and oatmeal oatmeal. with a pleasant, fresh scent whilst controlling flea re-infestation for up to 28 days.

PEST CONTROL: Kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae and lice.
FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Wealthy, creamy, sensitive skin formula with soothing aloe, lanolin and oatmeal.
PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Accommodates an insect growth regulator (IGR) to kill and prevent flea development for up to 28 days.
USE ON DOGS & CATS: Secure to be used on all dogs, cats, puppies and kittens 12-weeks and older.
PET, HOME & YARD: 5% of fleas live to tell the tale your pet whilst the remaining 95% live in your house or yard. Adams provides a multi-step product solution to fight pests on each and every front – Complete your system with our Pet, Home, and Yard products.
Pleasant, fresh scent.
Because of COVID-19 shortages, pump could also be unavailable

Based on 0 reviews

0.0 overall
0
0
0
0
0

Be the first to review “Adams Plus Shampoo”

There are no reviews yet.

SHOPPING CART

close