,

Merrick Grain Free Wet Dog Food Real Beef, Lamb & Bison Recipe – 12.7 Ounce (Pack of 12) (Packaging may vary)


Twelve 12.7 oz cans of Merrick Grain Free Wet Dog Food Beef, Lamb & Buffalo Dinner
Real USDA-inspected deboned beef is the first ingredient
Pate dog food contains 96% beef, lamb & buffalo with all the vitamins and minerals your dog needs

Amazon.com Price: $52.72 (as of 25/09/2022 13:04 PST- Details)

Nourish your dog with the top of the range protein and healthy fats had to thrive whilst you serve this Merrick Grain Free Wet Dog Food Beef, Lamb and Buffalo Dinner. Featuring real USDA-inspected deboned beef as the first ingredient, this canned pet food recipe accommodates 96% beef, lamb and buffalo. The other 4% of the grain free natural pet food formula is constructed from wholesome ingredients including the entire vitamins and minerals your dog needs for complete and balanced nutrition. To meet your dog’s dietary needs, Merrick real meat pet food is made without artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and by-products. The tender pate texture makes this all life stages pet food ideal for all breeds and sizes. Offer this wet food for dogs with real deboned beef as a delicious standalone meal, or use it as a flavorful topper to make your dog’s dry kibble much more tempting. Like all Merrick recipes, this poultry free pet food was once crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the us.

Twelve 12.7 oz cans of Merrick Grain Free Wet Dog Food Beef, Lamb & Buffalo Dinner
Real USDA-inspected deboned beef is the first ingredient
Pate pet food accommodates 96% beef, lamb & buffalo with the entire vitamins and minerals your dog needs
This natural pet food accommodates no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or by-products
Canned pet food that features top of the range ingredients sourced from trusted farmers

Based on 0 reviews

0.0 overall
0
0
0
0
0

Be the first to review “Merrick Grain Free Wet Dog Food Real Beef, Lamb & Bison Recipe – 12.7 Ounce (Pack of 12) (Packaging may vary)”

There are no reviews yet.

SHOPPING CART

close